Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Homemade Baby Gifts

It has been a while since I have posted anything on my blog.  But I am going to try and catch up.  My stitch a day did not work out because i found myself busy with work and my now almost 3 year old son.  But recently I have been working on making baby items because not only are my husband and I expecting baby number  2 but I know a lot of women that are pregnant as well.  

Any way below are my recent projects.

Below are some teething toys I have made from some unfinished wooden beads and rings so cute.

Below is a pacifier leash I made.  I crocheted the leash using size 10 crochet thread and made my own ribbon rose to go at the top right below the clip.

Below is my favorite project these and little girls hair bows.  I used velcro on the back (just the sticky half).  The velcro holds to the hair and is comfortable on infants heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment